Monday, March 03, 2014

I've always had good skin. (ducks to avoid the Clearasil bottle)

I've always had good skin.  I know.  You hate me.  I'm sorry. :(

My skin is pretty dry, so moisturizer, GOOD chapstic and lotion are necessities.  But other than that, I've never had to do much with my skin.  I've never had major breakouts.  I've never dealt with acne.  I rarely had zits as a teenager.  I didn't even wash my face regularly until about 2 or 3 years ago.

I'm now thinking ahead for the future and want to be sure I'm taking care of my skin.  Are there any women out there with pretty good skin that are maybe 10-20 years older than me that have recommendations?  Of a skin care regimen or maybe even a particular product?

And before the hate builds too much, I have horrible feet and literally cannot wear a heel.  Cute shoes have been dead to me for several years.  Shoe shopping is a HATED activity because I can never find anything that fits that I can wear to work or the fancy wedding or even just out to dinner that isn't flat out ugly or kills my feet.  I have other issues, too, but I'll stop with the feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment