Saturday, May 28, 2011

End of May update

What a boring post title! 

I haven't blogged in awhile and when I have thought of blogging, it hasn't necessarily been original material, but more to link to someone else's blog.  I'm still probably going to do a couple of those, too...

We only have 3 1/2 more days of school to go and I am VERY ready for summer to arrive.  On the other hand, this year has been fairly drama free in regards to kiddos behavior and parents' too, for that matter.  We haven't had kids talking about sex at lunch or any major fist fights or anything like that.  For the most part, parents have been friendly and supportive.  I've heard next year won't be the same way, so I'm trying to relish this year while I've got a few days left of it!

In exactly 9 days, I will be departing on a Carribean cruise!  It was pretty funny how the decision was made.  I'd sent an email to some people asking if anyone was interested.  When it came down to it, 5 were possibilities.  We were looking at a 4 or 5 night cruise.  Out of our options, I emailed out the dates that worked for me.  LJ responded with the ones that worked for her.  The other girls ended up not being able to go.  So LJ and I said, "Ok, which of these dates do we prefer.  June 6 sounds good.  Great!  Now, where are we going?  Cozumel and Progresso.  Ok!"  Haha!

Either way, I'm excited.  The last day of school is Friday.  I'll pack over the weekend, and we sail Monday afternoon.  YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment